- A recommended set of actions for cyber defense that provide specific and actionable ways to stop today’s most pervasive and dangerous attacks, and improve individual and collective security in cyberspace.
- Prioritize and focus on a number of actions with high pay-off results, derived from the most common attack patterns highlighted in the leading threat reports.
- A structured, coherent and professional approach to the management of information security, aligned with other ISO management systems
- Comprehensive information security risk assessment and treatment according to business and security priorities
- Focuses information security investment to greatest advantage
- Demonstrable governance using internationally-recognized good security practices
- For all functional roles in the organization, identify the specific knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to support defense of the enterprise.
- Develop and execute an integrated plan to assess, identify gaps, and remediate through policy, organizational planning, training, and awareness programs.
Test tick to scan developers cashing in on markets abroad complete coverage u.